Competence Assurance Consultancy
WAZP Group develops and assures client employee competence through a process of Competence Gap Analysis and targeted training followed by formal work placed assessment of employee knowledge, skills and behaviour.
WAZP Group supports clients with managing employee Competence through the development of,
- Competency Assurance Programmes,
- Competency Frameworks,
- Role Competency Profiles (development and standards),
- Competence Gap Analysis Procedures,
- Candidate and Assessment Guides,
- Aligned Technical Curriculum including Principles and Underpinning Knowledge Requirements,
- Assessment Criteria,
- Standardised Assessment and Verification Documentation,
- Client Assessor and Verifier Training,
- Data Management Systems for Tracking and Recording, individual, section and asset competence. (CDMS)
WAZP Group consultants have previously led the development of Competence Systems, Assurance Documentation and Assessor/Verifier training for SHELL/PDO, BHP, Dubai Petroleum, to name but a few.
WAZP Group is highly experienced in the application of International Competence Certification.Our consultants have secured centre and qualification approval for clients from numerous UK awarding organisations such as; City and Guilds, EDEXCEL, SQA, etc..
Our tried and tested competence assurance methodology complies with UK awarding organisation requirements allowing for IVQ’s, NVQ and SVQ’s to be assessed against OPITO/COGENT standards and easily integrated into client systems.
COMPETENCY ASSURANCE PROGRAMMES
ROLE COMPETENCY PROFILES
COMPETENCY GAP ANALYSIS PROCEDURES
CANDIDATE AND ASSESSMENT GUIDES
ALIGNED TECHNICAL CURRICULUM
STANDARDISED ASSESSMENT AND VERIFICATION DOCUMENTATION
ASSESSOR AND VERIFIER TRAINING
INTERNATIONAL VOCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (IVQ)